After Sony’s Xperia Z4 and Samsung’s Galaxy S6, much has been said about HTC’s own upcoming flagship. A few details of the phone has been outed by several sources but none has been complete as much as @Upleaks’ disclosure of the phone’s specs today.
On the ordinary, we wouldn’t have given a hoot about what most reports say about upcoming phones (especially without graphic evidence) but given the implacable status of the leakstar for years, we had no other option than to quote these specs here:
HTC One M9(Hima)
- 0PJA series
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 MSM8994 2.0GHz*4 + 1.5GHz*4
- 5″ FHD Display
- 3GB DDR4 RAM
- 32GB or 64GB ROM
- Support VoLTE, Carrier Aggregation and LTE Category 6 up to 300Mbps for Download, 50Mbps for Upload
- Android 5.0.2 with Sense 7.0(TBD for Android version)
- 20.7MP Main Camera with Dual LED Flash
- 4MP UltraPixel Front Camera
- Bluetooth 4.1
- micro SD Card slot
- 2840mAh Battery
The source predicts three variants of the One (M9) for release. UHL will be the model for Asia, Europe, Africa, UAE, Russia, Turkey, China(Mainland), USA(include AT&T, T-Mobile US, and Developer model), Canada(include ROGERS, TELUS) and Latin America. WHL will be destined for Sprint and China Telecom, while the sole WL is slated for Verizon.