Barley a week after unveiling the ZTE Blade S6 on the global scene, Chinese tech company, ZTE, has launched a note-sized version of the handset for its home country.
The ZTE Blade S6 Lux sports similar internals as its siblings but a larger 5.5″ 1080p display and mightier 3000mAh battery meant a $70 price difference — the official retail price of the Blade S6 Lux in China is CNY 1,999 or approximately $320.
Specs of ZTE Blade S6 Lux
- 5.5-inch 1080 x 1920 pixels JDI display
- 2GB of RAM, 16GB storage
- 32GB microSD card slot
- Fine aluminum metal unibody
- 13-megapixel camera with LED flash
- 5MP front-facing selfie unit
- LTE, 3G, 2G (Edge), Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, A-GPS
- Android 5.0.1 Lollipop OS with MiFlavor 3.0 UI
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor
There’s no word on when/if at all the smartphone will launch outside the shores of China but we’ll surely let you know when that happens. Stay updated by following us!